Jun 12, 2017

Around the House

I have been horrible about taking pictures of the boys.  Well, I just happened to have my camera handy and took some pictures of the boys around the house just for fun.  Liam was irresistible sitting at his desk with his gigantic pencil, trying to hold it steady long enough to draw a picture.  Those little hands had to be cramping up, but boy was he determined.  Watching him was cute.  Then there was Landon and Peyton, too!



This is the usual look I get from my brood.



I painted the previous owner's name plates/boards with chalkboard paint.  You can see Landon's in the background.






He drew our house.


Good morning, Landon!



And then Liam moved on to something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!