May 24, 2017

Pack and Play: Part 2

Another day of taking a much needed break from all of the hustle and bustle.  We had been going strong for quite a few weeks, which made for tired parents.  Aaron was working like crazy and trying to fit in some packing when he could and I was fighting a sickness that I couldn't seem to get rid of.  Aaron got sick, too!  It was a mess.  So, now you can see why we put packing on hold and gave our bodies a little rest.  It wasn't worth killing ourselves over, even if we were on a time crunch.

Liam was in a spunky mood and ready to get back outside and play.  Only this time he took one of his many train sets out to the driveway.  Anymore, I just let him play and snap pictures as he goes.  Those are the best, in my opinion, anyway.  I must say, he was rockin' the camera, without even trying.  He pretended to be tied up on the tracks so the train could "hit" him.  I love how those turned out!  I love his imagination and personality.  He has really changed a lot these last couple of years.








And then Liam discovered that he loves stairs.  So much, in fact, that I can't get him off of them at times.  It's a struggle.




So far, we are really really really enjoying our new home!  I can't wait to start making all kinds of fun, new memories here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!