May 5, 2017

Life Happens

There's never a dull moment when it comes to our life.  Something is always going on.  Liam was sick for several days with ear and sinus infections, I got something similar from Liam (I'm still fighting it), then my mom went into the hospital with pneumonia and fluid on her lungs.  She won't be released until Monday (eight days total).  I have been running all over town trying to get last minute things done, such as paper work copied and signed for when we move into our new home soon.  It's been very chaotic lately and I am looking forward to finding some peace.  I'm more than ready to get settled and back into a routine.  My head is spinning just typing all of that!

P.S. Today is Oaks Day where we live.  This is the day before the Kentucky Derby and the kids are out of school so we can celebrate.  So, Happy Oaks Day from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!