Mar 28, 2017

Getting Out and About

My kids love parks.  They love getting out and stretching their winter legs as soon as Mother Nature gets her act together and makes it warm enough to enjoy the outdoors.  Landon is at that age where playing sports with "the guys" is exciting enough to break him from his "homebody" side.  I love watching them.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  I know one day this will all be a thing of the past when Landon and Liam leave the nest and Aaron and I will be too old to do these sort of activities.

Oh, and in other news.  Spring Break for us has been very hectic.  We were going to go out of town for my 40th birthday coming up, but we decided to put that on hold since we're in the process of moving.  Hey, it's just a number and it's really no big deal to me.  We're getting a new house!  We need this sooooo bad.  We're a little crowded...okay, correction, we're way too crowded now that my mom is living with us.  We desperately need more space to move around, and moving to an awesome school district makes this mama over-the-moon happy.  So, happy 40th to me!!!






Someone didn't want to leave.













I'm not sure what's going on here, but I thought it was hilarious.  All I could think of was the seagull scene in Finding Nemo, "Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine."







Those long skinny legs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!