Jan 28, 2017

Happy Birthday, DH!

Aaron is pretty easy and low maintenance when it comes to these special occasions.  I took him to one of his motherships, Lowe's, to do some shopping.  I told him to pick out something he liked.  We looked at grills, lawn mowers, shelving for the garage, refrigerators, and other fun manly stuff.  We ended up in the flooring department, of all places.  He didn't buy anything, which is a little shocking, but he couldn't find anything he wanted at the time.  He said he would rather wait to look at some of those things in the spring.  So, we left.  I then took him out to lunch and then back home to see the boys.  I must say, it was a very relaxed, stress-free day for everyone.  The best part was getting to spend alone time together.  Taking the kids is great, but sometimes you just need to push the reset button every now and then.  I just can't believe my hubby is now 45!  Time flies when you're having fun, right?





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!