Dec 21, 2016

Making Christmas Cookies

My mom has always wanted to make Christmas cookies with our boys.  She had talked about it for as long as I can remember.  Well, she finally got the chance now that she's staying with us.  We baked sugar cookies and decorated them by drawing various pictures in icing - from Christmas trees to snowmen, with a sun and smiley face thrown in for giggles.  Some of the cookies fell apart, but it didn't stop my kids from decorating.  Broken or not, they were quite yummy.  Landon probably ate three or four right off the bat.  He even ate a mouthful of the left-over sprinkles.  I love this time of the year, but I really love spending this time with my mom.

  













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!