Oct 30, 2016

Landon's 13th Birthday

So, we are finally here at this long-awaited milestone.  We asked Landon what he wanted to do for his birthday.  He picked one of his favorite places to eat, Skyline Chili, for dinner.  But, before that, he opened his birthday cards.  After dinner, we took a walk up and down Bardstown Road.  Our goal was to walk off our dinner before we hit Graeter's Ice Cream down the road.  We walked about 3.5 miles total and saw a lot of cool things along the way.  I love Bardstown Road for this very reason - lots of interesting places to visit.  The weather was gorgeous which made our walk even more enjoyable.

He is doing phenomenal in school.  He is making a lot of friends and enjoying his advanced classes as well as his teachers.  He is so tall now - taller than me anyway (I'm still in shock over this).  He is wearing a size 13 men's shoe (I think I've mentioned this before)!  His voice is changing (still shocked).  He loves soccer and baseball, but he enjoys soccer more.  He's quiet and to himself.  He's hilarious.  He can be loud when he gets excited and very, I mean, very talkative at times.  He's big into gaming, just like his buddies.  I can't believe we are at this stage now!  I'm still baffled.












Waiting on dad to finish using the potty.



















Cell phone pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, happy birthday, Landon! Your cousins are big Skyline fans too. :) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!