Oct 20, 2016

Googly Eyes

I decided this week that I was going to go to the store to get some cheap goodies for Liam's goody bag for his amazing behavior he's been having in class - from educational to silly for variety.  The first day, I presented a puzzle of houses.  The second day, he pulled out googly eyes and a couple of different balls - one bouncy ball and one suction ball.  He has also been joining the General Education class these last two days and says he loves it.  The teacher also said that he did a wonderful job in reading and math.  He's above grade level in math as well.  I am so proud of my baby!

We headed outside so he could play.  The glasses were hysterical.  I couldn't stop laughing as Liam moved his head all around, making the springy eyes go all over the place.  We had so much fun with those things.  After he was finished being his goofy self, we bounced one of the balls back and forth for a little while.  After that, we took the suction ball and stuck it on various objects to test it out.  It was a fun moment we had.











"Look at my BIG belly, mom."





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!