Oct 25, 2016

Glow Sticks

I am so proud of our little guy.  He is doing better and better every day in school.  His teacher has even been sending him to the general education classes because of his progress.  I told Liam that if this good behavior continued, we would get a little treat or prize for him for every good report.  Speaking of reports, Liam's report card was excellent!  Okay, back to what I was saying.  I presented him with glow sticks that he loves.  Our daily routine is usually about the same.  He comes home, I check his planner, I praise him, I give him a reward/prize, then we go outside and play with whatever he receives that day.  So far, he really likes it and appears to be helping him with self control.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!