Sep 6, 2016

Thomas Edison Butchertown House

While dad was home on Labor Day I took the kids with me for more exploring so he could have some time alone to fix things around the house without interruptions.  The boys seemed excited to get out of the house again, but it was weird not having Aaron with us since he was off from work.  That hardly ever happens, but things needed to get done so we just let him be.

This house is super small.  It amazes me how people lived back then compared to now.  Boy are we spoiled and high maintenance!  As I was looking around the property I noticed a business next to the house that had attached a fence to the house.  That bummed me out.  Those people really took away from the home since you couldn't get around to that side of the house.  It was still neat to visit, though.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!