Aug 27, 2016

The Parklands of Floyds Fork

I dare you to say the title of this post three times real fast.  It's a mouthful.  Just kidding.  Regardless of the length of the name of the park, it was a lot of fun going some place new.  We didn't know where everything was or how long the trails were, where they lead, or if there was anything interesting to see.  We just kinda' went for it and hoped for the best.  I must say, it was probably the most well kept park I have been to.  The trail was paved and so clean (aside from leaves or the occasional bug trying to get from one side to the other).  I was impressed.  The flowers were gorgeous, too!

On the way in and out of the park, Landon found himself watching a soccer game that was going on.  I stood and watched with him.  His silly commentary was hilarious and eerily quite accurate.  Okay, and maybe a little entertaining too.  The truth is, I don't think he even knew he was doing it.  Ha ha!  Oh, and Landon and I were shocked how big these guys were - some bigger than others.  He kept trying to guess their ages. To this day, I still don't have a clue.


This is what Liam did before heading to the park.  Landon was in the car getting cooled off so we killed time on this rock pathway.  Not sure what was up the hill, but Liam mentioned something about a house and a few cars.






On our way!












"Mom, hurry up!  I don't like the tall grass."  I think he heard a noise and it scared him.  Bless his heart.



Landon told me he wants to bring his bike next time.



Can you spot the bird?





As Bubby walked ahead, Liam and I found some "hearts" on the pathway.  In person, they looked like large dog prints.  We thought it was cool!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!