Aug 31, 2016

The Oklahoma Hill School

This little school house in Silver Creek Community Park is very charming.  It's small and it sits back on a hill all by itself.  I've had a multitude of shoots here because little kids really like it.  Having said that, I thought I would see what my kids thought.  Liam did most of the exploring around the house while Landon played Pokemon...again.  Before heading back to the cute little red school house we stopped at the play park sitting next to the parking lot.  Liam loves to climb and swing, but he just stuck to climbing this time and then we ventured on.



Those baby greens.  ::swoon::




Liam stuck his foot in the opening and this is the look I got:









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!