Aug 27, 2016

The Howard Steamboat Museum

Yet another visit to a historical place in our city.  It's nice to be able to get the boys out of the house and away from their electronics.  Kids nowadays are stuck to them, or even obsessed with them.  Well, as it turned out, Landon wanted to try to find Pokemon on our outings.  We don't really get out that much, except for recently, so there's really no place for him to search.  There's also no way I will unleash him outside by himself with my phone.  I don't mind Pokemon as much as them wanting to watch YouTube videos all day in front of the TV.  That really irritates me.  I do compromise a little so it works out for everyone.

As soon as we got out of the car, the first thing the boys wanted to do was climb a big grassy hill.  Go figure!



Waiting on Liam to get his fix on the hill.







This place is stunning!






I was starting to think that Landon was too cool to hang out with us.


Always a clown.













This is Landon's 'wow, I didn't know the bell would be that loud' face and Liam flipping out a little bit.  Having auditory issues is quite a thing with him.






They found some Pokemon before we headed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!