Aug 27, 2016

The Belvedere

We've been to The Belvedere as a family before.  My sister was nice enough to snap some photos of us when Liam was just a baby.  Since it's been about six years, I thought it was time to go back and see how much had changed.  Maybe a few small things, but not too much really.  As I suspected, the boys gravitated toward the statues, anything they could climb on, and the waterfall.  Before we got to The Belvedere, I took pictures of the boats and such on the way up.  It was a nice time!


Of course, Liam spotted a train on the bridge.











All of these people literally came out of nowhere.  They were heading to the Spirit of Jefferson for a dinner and a boat ride.






















Our next stop was Dowtown Louisville - the boys' request.  So, off we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!