Aug 27, 2016

Jeffersontown Veterans Memorial Park

On our way back from The Parklands, we saw this place sitting to our right.  The kids were starving, and on our way to get some food, but I think they were really into seeing the the tank, the helicopter, and the sub torpedo instead.  I mean, they are boys and all.  "Hey mom, can we stop here?", I heard from the back seat.  Sure, why not.  Suddenly, the thought of food went right out of the window.  If you know my kids, there isn't anything that come between them and their food, unless you're this place.  We spent a little time reading and exploring and then off we went to fill our bellies.  The Jeffersontown Veterans Memorial is incredible.  I'm so happy my kids were able to experience it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!