Jul 25, 2016

River Run Water Park

My sister is in visiting for a little bit and trying to get around to see everyone that she can.  My other sister is babysitting my great niece and nephew for part of the summer so it's all about doing kid-friendly things.  Landon and Liam love it when their cousins visit.  Ross and Landon seem to hang out a little more than the others because they are closer in age and have similar things in common.  My sister had mentioned going to the Aquatic Center close to my house, but I insisted that we go to a new water park.  It's something different and Aaron and I were wanting to take the kids there anyway.  Bonus!  Liam went down all the slides by himself and without his floaties.  In fact, he didn't wear his floaties the entire time.  What scared me at first is when I found out that floaties weren't allowed to be worn on the slides and the bowl slide had a drop into 9ft of water.  Didn't stop Liam, though.  He'll try anything once and I love that about him.  He did great!!  We all had the best time!!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!