Jul 18, 2016

My 'Pokemons Go' to the Park

This new craze is pretty crazy isn't it?  I thought that the title would be fitting right about now.  I have been avoiding this game like the plague.  It can be very addicting, according to all of my 30 and 40-something friends and even dangerous.  But anyway, that's not really the point of this post.

Every day that Liam wakes up and sees sunshine, it's an automatic, "Can we go to a park?"  It never ends.  I always invite Landon to go with us, but sometimes he would rather stay home than fight the horrible humidity here.  We tried out two different parks this time.  One was small, the other was newer and bigger.  Gosh, it was so flippin' hot!  We managed, though.






































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!