Jun 16, 2016

Vintage Toys

This is one of the many reasons I love having only boys.  The toys from dad's past have surfaced and watching our kids play with them is so special to me, and to him.  Girls don't get into that stuff as much as boys.  Aaron didn't know that Liam had pulled his 1979 Hot Wheels Service Center out of the garage yesterday, but I made sure I took pictures for Aaron to look back on someday.  I was imagining a little six or seven-year-old Aaron sitting there doing the same things as his son.  It was definitely an amazing moment.  This thing has been very well kept and in mint condition (there were even a couple of Aaron's old Hot Wheels inside).  I loved sharing that moment with Liam.  And boy, did he have a great time!

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!