Jun 29, 2016

Riverview

It's been a season for splash pads, that's for sure.  I had a conversation with my mom on the phone about coming over for a visit so she could see the kids and she mentioned a fairly new splash pad that had opened near her.  She thought the boys would really enjoy it.  At first, I thought she was just letting me know about it, but it turns out that my mom and grandma wanted to get out of the house to spend some time with the boys.  My first thought was it may be too hot for them to get outside, but my mom quickly blurted out that she wanted to get wet too and then laughed.  So, off we went.  We had the best time!  I was so excited to finally get the chance to do something with all of them outside.  Meant a lot.  Kids 18 and under were also invited to grab a free lunch on the School Bus Cafe. It was an actual school bus equipped with tables and chairs. Very cool!











Love the facial expression.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!