May 20, 2016

Spring Choir Concert

One last concert before the school year ends.  One thing that choked me up, always does, is when the teachers get chocked up about their students leaving.  She cried during the last two performances.  Very touching.  This is when you know that teachers genuinely care about our kids.  As much as I hated to see her cry, it was nice to see.

During a few songs Liam decided to get up and dance.  Is that so crazy?  No, not really.  People do it all the time when the music moves them.  But, being in the front row and being dead center, it was quite the show for the people around us.  He was really moved, no doubt.  He even mimicked the kids on stage as they danced.  People everywhere were laughing, even the kids on stage.  I didn't know what to do or how to react.  I just let him go and laughed (and cried with a friend) through my shock and embarrassment.  The kid is not shy or scared in the least bit -- quite the little showman.

Ms. Ramanko had put together quite a hip spread of music this time.  Bruno Mars, Adele, Maroon 5, Jesse J, and Journey.













This was a pretty powerful performance with a good message.  This is the song,"Cool Kids".  Although there is no audio, just pictures, I made sure I took a picture of a few of the signs.







This was definitely one of my highlights of the show.  They performed the song, "Flashlight", in the dark.  Love the song, too!


Landon's too cool to smile these days, ya know.


At least too cool for me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!