May 27, 2016

Finally, A Baseball Game

It has been quite the unusual rainy Spring here.  Baseball games were canceled a number of times due to rain or soppy wet fields.  I didn't think we were ever going to get another game in or make up the ones we had missed.  The rule is we have to have to have at least twelve games in before the kids can go out for All-Stars.  We finally hit that number recently.  The Tigers are in a tie for first place.  I love Landon's team and coaches this year.  You can tell they really know how to coach the kids.  The kids are awesome, too!  Landon goes to school with a lot of them, so that's nice.  It's always sad when a season comes to an end, but this year I will be an emotional mess since this is by far the best team he has ever been on.  June is coming up too fast.  I'm not ready for the tournaments.  The good news is Landon will be playing soccer in the fall like he did last year.  That will help get my mind off of things, I guess.

Oh, and Liam found a friend to play with during the game.  He loves to play and share toys.





This is what us moms look like watching the game.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!