Apr 22, 2016

Pulling, Playing, Planes and Puddling

Liam loves our wagon.  He is always wanting to take it with us on walks.  The only things that were in it this time was my drink, my phone, and his toy camera.  Not much, just enough to make Liam feel as if he was doing something important.  I guess it was a good thing that those things didn't weigh the wagon down for my little guy.  Not sure what is so special about pulling it everywhere, but it sure does make him happy.  






On our walk we saw planes practicing for tomorrow's big event - Thunder Over Louisville!



And then the real fun began.  Liam has been jumping swimming in this puddle for as long as I can remember.  It brought back some sweet memories.








More planes practicing.





Liam begged his brother to come outside and play.  It took a few for Landon to get motivated, but he finally delivered.



Would ya look at the head on this monster!  Yikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!