Mar 29, 2016

Baseball Bliss

First and foremost, I am really excited that baseball season has started.  I love watching Landon play.  We haven't had our first game yet, but I am really looking forward to Opening Day, which is coming very soon.  Another thing that I am looking forward to is seeing how much Liam has matured.  In the past, he has been a big challenge at the ballpark.  I am hoping that he will get better with every passing year!

During Landon's practice Liam kept asking us if he could play with "friends".  There were a few little kids running around and obviously got his attention.  We were hesitant at first.  Number one: we had never seen them before.  Number two: we really didn't know what kind of mood Liam was in.  He kept on and on until we finally caved.

When he approached the kids, he said, "Hi, friends!" (Aaron and I chuckled)  One little girl was being silly and thought it would be funny to scream and run off as he got closer to them.  He quickly said, "No, no, no, I'm not a monster, I'm a boy", as he raised his hands in front of him to reassure them.  Aaron and I couldn't help but laugh.  It was funny and cute at the same time.  Where did he come up with that?!  They all played nicely and I even caught Liam and Mathen holding hands.  Liam was an angel!  Needless to say, he was really sad when it was time for everyone to part ways.






This is the shot that melted everyone's heart.  It's too bad that I had to quickly shoot it through a fence!




I can't express enough how proud we were!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!