Mar 20, 2016

A Six-Year-Old's Idea Of Happiness

Liam finds weird things funny sometimes.  That doesn't stop me from falling deeper in love with him every day.  His laugh is infectious.  I love it when he really gets going, almost to the point where he can't breathe.  I can't help but smile or maybe even laugh along.  He truly is the best and I love seeing his good side emerge more and more.

This is what Liam's idea of happiness is:

Picking flowers for his mom:



Sporting a nice, big pizza-covered smile:


Playing with his cars in the sunshine:


Watching a dog pee on our tree:


Taking pictures of bugs and then squishing them.  RIP spider:


Being in his own little world; sitting in his favorite truck and playing on his tablet:


Easily entertained is how I would describe Liam.  He had so much fun enjoying the simple things in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!