Jan 10, 2016

The First Snow of the Year

It's the most dreaded time of the year for most.  Especially the ones who have to drive in the snow and ice.  It was nice to be able to look out my back door this morning and see white fluffiness covering my backyard, but then reality set in.  Winter is officially here.  What does that mean?  Bitter cold temperatures, sickness, school delays and closings, ice, shoveling, and sketchy road conditions.  Winter is my least favorite season.  I hate to be cold, but the one thing that I do love about it is playing in the snow when the opportunity presents itself.  This time, it didn't for us.  Liam decided that playing a game indoors was a better idea.  I think he gets it.  Who wants to get soaking wet when you have the option of staying cozy warm?  I really dug his brilliant idea and so we played.

You'll have to excuse Liam's attire.  Weekends are very casual in our house, and my boys despise clothes.



You'll notice that Liam changed.  He told me needed to go poop and then came back wearing new undies.  He hates to be/feel dirty.



We had fun time collecting our snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!