Jan 20, 2016

Everyday I'm Shovelin'

I just love Liam's enthusiasm when it comes to do things himself or helping others.  In this case, it was helping daddy shovel snow off the driveway.  Secretly, I think he was just trying to find an excuse to get outside to play in the snow.  He did help as he said he would.  He did, however, find his way to the yard where we caught him making a snow angel.  I knew it wouldn't last long with the temptation all around us.  He had such a good time!  Before we headed out, my favorite was when Liam genuinely asked me if I wanted to build a snowman and then quickly began singing the song, "Do you wanna build a snowman?", in his sweet voice before he even finished asking me the question.  I thought Aaron was going to cry.  It was definitely a great moment -- one you had to see for yourself to appreciate.  Aaron has mentioned that he is seeing a big improvement in Liam.  I've noticed that he's asking more questions and explaining things better.  It's great to see the changes!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!