Nov 29, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

At first this was just supposed to be the four of us.  We were invited to go out, but the thought of dealing with the crowd and Liam was stressful just thinking about it.  I decided to have a simple dinner at home.  I liked the idea of being in the comfort of my cozy place without all the chaos.  Then Aaron's parents wanted to join.  Liam was already having an off day.  It made me nervous having people over.  Liam was a crazy mess, but we got by....barely.  I'm still happy they were able to come over, though.  We definitely had enough food to stuff our little bellies and then maybe an army.  Overall, I'd say it was a nice Thanksgiving!  I had a good time!









I couldn't help but take a picture of these two doing dishes.  I cracked up!



And then Aaron's mom stepped in for a quick shot of her sipping coffee while her husband works in the kitchen.  I thought it was cute, and a nice switch in roles.


Dessert time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!