Nov 29, 2015

It's Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas

As tradition goes, we put up our Christmas tree and outside lights after Thanksgiving.  Only this year I decorated the tree a little differently and we had a few obstacles with the outside lights along the way.  I can say we are finally up and going.  Phew!  Liam helped a ton this year.  I was happy to see that.  He loved putting ornaments on the tree and helping his dad with other things around the house.  Landon was nowhere to be found.  He has purposely made himself disappear when it comes to helping with Christmas decorations.  That excited little boy phase is looooong gone.  I guess he's had the role of "helper" for a lot of years that he is handing off the title to his little brother.  Liam doesn't seem to mind, so it works out great!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!