Oct 26, 2015

The Zombie and The Zombie Hunter

When Landon and Liam both wanted these costumes, the first thing that popped into my mind was, "The Walking Dead."  Since that seems to be the big craze now (or anything zombie related), these costumes were perfect for their ages.  Not to mention that their dad is a big Walking Dead fanatic.  Liam, I think, was talked into it a little.  Landon thought it would be cool if his little brother could be the "huntee."  Ha, payback!  Nothing screams boy more than a creepy costume.  I loved how these turned out!

Oh, and Liam will be wearing makeup on Halloween.  The mask bugs him so we had to find another option.  I'm going to tease his hair, too!  Can't wait!!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







They kissed and made up.  Ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!