Oct 30, 2015

I Heart Fall

Fall is by far my favorite time of the year.  Well, unless you live in the Ohio Valley like us and fall can feel like cold, wintery days...or even summer.  The bright leaves make me happy.  The only time I can tolerate the smell of apple scented candles, cinnamon, or anything pumpkin.  The perfect time for spare blankets to come out of the closet for snuggling next to a bonfire.  Roasting marshmallows is a favorite in our home.  I get to wear my riding boots and sweaters.  The only time I crave warm apple cider and peanut butter fudge.  I just love this season.

My trees are changing in our yard.  Somehow we ended up with berries on one of our trees and not the other (even though they are the same type of tree).  I'm starting to think that they labeled this one wrong, but still pretty.  As I was exploring the changes in plants and such Liam followed me outside to play.  He told me that he liked the cooler weather because he gets too hot.  Maybe the apple doesn't fall too far, eh?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!