Sep 24, 2015

Embracing

As I have mentioned before (I sound like a broken record, sorry), Liam has been doing great in school and is rewarded for being a good boy.  Our routine seems to be working and I hope it lasts.  Lately he has been asking for some time on our phones to play games, mainly Minecraft.  Over the last few days he has been craving a little sunshine.  I pulled out my beach chair and sat with him in the driveway while he played, and then I stepped in to roll a ball back and forth and took pictures.  He was so happy I couldn't say no.  He has worked so hard this school year and coming along nicely that I would hate to change that by simply refusing to join him in something he loves.  Yes, sometimes it feels like I am living in the movie, "Groundhog Day", by doing the same things over and over with him, but he's simple at the moment and doesn't require much.  I know these days will be gone before I know it so I have to embrace every minute I get.

Round 1 of play:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug














Round 2 of play, the golden hour:








The next day:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!