Aug 21, 2015

Train Set

Liam is still in love with trains cars and train sets.  He has been a big fan since he was a baby.  Sometimes he likes to sit in the sunshine and play while I work in the yard.  I looked over my shoulder to see what all of the racket was about and noticed that he had piled his train set in his arms while trying to get out the door.  He was determined to get that thing outside!  He asked me, "Mommy, can you sit with me while I play?"  He loves the company.  He would be absolutely content just to have someone close by.  But as soon as I move to go inside, he follows.  He can't stand to be alone.  I told him I would watch him for a little while before I had to go back inside to finish cleaning the house.  He was so happy and in his own world sitting there.  So cute!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!