Aug 18, 2015

More Soccer

Landon is loving soccer!  He told me in the car one day after practice that he may even like it more than baseball.  Doh!  I knew he would be a good match for the sport since he has a lot of energy and he's constantly having to focus.  Soccer can wear you out with all of the moving you have to do!  I'm so happy he is finding things that he really likes to do.  There's nothing worse than putting a child in something that they dread and then having to hear about it daily.  So far, so good.  We will see how the rest of the season goes.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









Funny story:  I was standing at the fence watching Landon when a little someone came up to me to tell me he had to pee.  The bathrooms were pretty far away to take him, which he knew, so the next thing he does is go behind our car and pull his pants down!  I didn't know whether to laugh, die of embarrassment, or take a picture.  Well, I did the latter (and maybe chuckled a little).  When you have to go, you have to go.  There's no time to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!