Jul 28, 2015

Kentucky Kingdom

Wow, what a difference!  There were new rides for everyone and parts of the park had been redone since it shut down for several years.  I was impressed.  I noticed that one of my favorite roller coasters had been removed, which bummed me out.  But having new rides and attractions to replace them definitely made up for it.  The lazy river was probably my favorite of all the rides.  It wasn't your typical lazy river, though.  You used a float/noodle to ride the strong current instead of a tube.  I think Landon and I went around about 18 times in a row.  So relaxing!  The humidity made the temperature a whopping 105 degrees outside, so it didn't take long for us to hit the water park and stay there for most of the day.  The best part of all?  It wasn't crowded (not like it normally is).  No long wait times.  Yay!  We had a fantastic time!!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!