Aug 7, 2015

I'm A Soccer Mom!

It all began with a few encouraging words from a group of teenagers in down south.  Uplifting, positive words can make a big impact on a child.  I kept asking Landon if there was anything he wanted to do besides the usual sports and he told me no.  I specifically asked him about learning to play an instrument (his dad went to school for music) or another activity like karate, gymnastics, swimming, or camps, etc.  His response?  "Absolutely not, NO!"  He seems interested in more sportsy kinda' things.  So far, he loves baseball, track, and soccer.  He even mentioned signing up for tennis very soon.  He is also in choir.  Needless to say, he's one busy boy!  He is having so much fun playing soccer, even stepping in as goalie from time to time.  I can't wait until the soccer games begin.  So exciting!

I will say this, soccer is probably the most colorful sport in the history of sports.  I've never seen so many colors on a field before.  Probably a good thing because Landon picked out bright turquoise soccer shoes, a bright multi-colored ball, and neon yellow shin guards!  Phew!  Oh, and did I mention that their uniforms are a neon orange and black?!  I'm going blind just talking about it.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug












Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!