Aug 6, 2015

Big Four Walking Bridge

I was highly impressed with the construction of the Indiana side of the walking bridge.  They are still in the process of putting things together, but it had changed so much I almost didn't recognize it.  It's really coming along.  We were all curious to know how much had been done so we decided to make another trip down.  While we were making these plans, I mentioned the water park on the Louisville side.  The boys dressed themselves and off we went.  It was also nice to see how the other bridge was coming along.  Needless to say, traffic is a bear and will be for awhile until everything gets finished.  I really loved the street bridge performers.  Having walked the bridge numerous times I had never seen one.  Pretty cool!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!