Jul 30, 2015

Sixth Grade and Kindergarten

Wow, I was so not ready.  I kept my cool, though.  No tears were shed and no children were violently squeezed to death or held hostage from the bus driver.  I was proud of myself for holding it together.  In fact, with the kids jumping up and down with excitement and exuding confidence, I was able to handle the morning much better.  Aaron told me he was having anxiety this morning.  I can only imagine why.  Two big milestones for both boys, and Landon going to a completely different school now?  Oh, yeah.  It was stressful.  They were so cute and so happy.  Good luck, fellas!  We wish you nothing but the best this school year.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The Three Amigos.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!