Jul 10, 2015

Out-Of-Towners

It's always nice to know that family is in town.  My sister called me to let me know that she had picked up my great niece and nephew and was planning to keep them for 2-3 weeks during the summer.  I was happy for her.  But, I was waiting for her to ask if the kids could get together.  I always cringe when those moments happen.  I think about Liam and his behavior and colorful language around other kids.  I caved and said to myself that they are in from out-of-town and they won't be visiting long.  She mentioned letting the kids swim, which is a lot easier on Liam as well as the other kids.  Not that Liam is perfect, but it helps "calm" him.  He did have some moments and there were a few complaints from the other kids, but we hung in there until it was time for them to leave.  Now I know why I don't have more than two kiddos.  Two's tough, three's crazy, and four....don't get me started.  Gah!  I was seriously stressing out.  Ha!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!