Jul 21, 2015

New Glasses For The Boys

Liam has had glasses for awhile now, but since his eyes have changed over time, naturally, his prescription has too.  Landon had been complaining of having blurry vision on occasion (maybe a few headaches).  At first I thought he was pulling my leg, being the big jokester that he is.  Sometimes it's hard to know the difference.  We were finally able to get both boys in to see the eye doctor on the same day.  Landon and Liam are both nearsighted with a slight astigmatism, which is normal for people who can't see that well or have other eye issues.  I knew that I wanted to keep Liam's new glasses about the same in style as before, but we just changed the color from brown to black.  Seeing Landon with glasses was a little bit of a shock.  This was the very first time he had to wear them.  We had to pick something that was convenient and practical.  Landon plays sports, sometimes all year long, so it was imperative that we got him something that was going to last as well as stay on his head.  The great news was that he could see so much better.  I was really happy when I heard those words, and I could hear the excitement in Landon's voice.  Hallelujah!  He picked out the glasses himself, so that helped.  I have noticed that Liam is more inclined to wear his now that his big brother is wearing some, too.  Thank you, Jesus!

On a side note:  Landon told me that he will be ALL nerd if he gets braces down the road.  "Smarts, glasses, and braces.  Awesome!", he said.  He seemed pretty proud.  lol

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!