Jul 27, 2015

Louisville Science Center

In all of the years I have lived in or around this city I have never once visited the LCC - even having two kids.  I guess we have always found other things to do and Landon was taking field trips to these establishments over the years.  I must say, it was a nice experience.  Doing things as a family has always made me happy.  Watching the kids have tons of fun makes me happy.  I'm so glad we made plans to do some things before school started.  I wanted them to have a little bit of fun before it was time to buckle down and focus.  LCC wasn't huge or fancy, but it was just enough to get the kids involved in something other than sitting at home or swimming.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug













LCC selfie.

















Safety first!





















Teamwork.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!