Jul 31, 2015

Look Mom, No Floaties!

Both of our kids have always been natural-born fish when it comes to the water, but Liam is very daring and confident.  He shows no fear whatsoever and will try anything.  I love how much of a go-getter he is.  Most kids would be nervous or scared to go under or not have anything to keep them above the water.  Not Liam.  He loves going under and doing flips.  He also has the freestyle down pat.  He is going to be my swimmer - a man after my own heart.  I was a swimmer and a diver for many years of my life.  I was going to teach him how to swim on his own, but Liam seems to be doing that just fine all by himself!  It's pretty impressive, actually.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!