Jul 29, 2015

Bye Bye, First Little Baby Tooth

It's official.  My second-born isn't a baby anymore.  He's growing into a little man now.  To be honest, nobody knew that his tooth was loose until he came to me and showed me the gap in his mouth.  I about freaked.  He made it sound as if it got knocked out, but since this was his very first tooth that he lost, I don't think he knew what was happening.  I guess we never thought to teach him that his teeth are going to loosen and fall out as he grows.  That sounds horrifying.  He took me to his tooth, which was on the floor.  I quickly picked it up and put it in a baggie so it would get lost or damaged.  The first thing that popped in my head at that time when I saw the tiny tooth on the floor was our dog eating it.  Ack!  Now we have to play tooth fairy all over again.  He was proud and maybe a little confused.  He wasn't scared or traumatized, thank God.  I think I was wigging out more than he was.  I can't believe it's that time.  It's all about being toothless from here on out, or at least for awhile.  Congrats, buddy!  Next up....chest hair.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!