Jun 13, 2015

The Graduates

Oh boy!  Time sure does fly and kids change so much.  I am so incredibly proud of Landon and all that he has accomplished during his time in elementary school.  He has received an abundance of awards and ribbons for his academics, perfect attendance, and sports.  He is one special kid.  It's hard to believe that he will have two more graduations ahead (8th and 12th), and then college if that is his thing.  I told myself that I would never pressure my kids to do something they don't want to do.  Kids hate that.  He will find his own way, and no matter what he chooses to do/be in life, we will fully support his decision.  I know that he will go far.  Congrats, buddy!! *sniff*

This is kindergarten graduation and 5th grade graduation (sorry about the picture quality):


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


He looks so grown up!  Oh, and Landon has officially hit puberty.  My little boy isn't so little anymore.  He's turning into a man before my eyes!!

Liam also graduated from pre-k and moving on to kindergarten.  The teachers took pictures while he was in class.  

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


This is also a picture Landon's teacher took of the academic team.  Landon's face...lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!