Jun 21, 2015

Happy Dad's Day!

Over the weekend we were so busy with the house I wasn't able to get Aaron with the boys.  Instead I grabbed the kids and had them do a little something for Father's Day.  We were up to our eyeballs in chaos, but I was so happy to be able to document this moment.  The kids' eyes are very sensitive to light, no matter if it's cloudy or sunny, so I got a couple of squinty/funny ones.  This put them in more of a natural state so it didn't bother me much.   I thought they still turned out cute.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Liam's "I'm over it" face.



You would never guess that these two fight like cats and dogs by looking at these pictures.  Trust me when I say....they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!