Mar 17, 2015

St. Patty's Day Shoot: McLiam as McDorable

We've taken a turn in our family.  Landon no longer wants to participate in our photo shoots.  So, you won't be seeing him ham it up for the camera much from now on.  Liam Daire, however, always gets excited about pictures.  Probably more so than me.  He loves helping me with the setup and doesn't want to stop snapping pictures.  He actually gets upset with me when I put the camera down and say things like, "that's a wrap" or "we're finished."

Anyway, this is what Liam and I came up with.  He is getting more involved now by coming up with his own stuff and making suggestions along the way.  He's fun and I adore that about him!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, from our little Irishman!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I thought these next two pictures were funny to put together - head and feet.  I cracked up!




Having a young one in the house can be just like this.  One second they seem in control and the next they're out of control.  This was perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!