Feb 17, 2015

Snowed In: No School Or Work

Thanks, February, for this last-minute dump of snow.  And here I thought we were going to make it to Spring without dealing with this mess.  One thing is for sure, cold days with my guys isn't so bad.  Playing in the snow, having some time off together, snuggling, watching movies, and drinking hot chocolate (or hot tea for me) is really quite fun and cozy at the same time.  My husband hardly ever gets a snow day off from work, but somehow he managed to get two in a row.  TWO!  That never happens.  We're making the best of a bad situation and having a blast.  As soon as Liam spotted the snow, he begged and begged and begged to go outside.  Forty layers of clothing later we were ready to go out.

Liam was covered from head to toe.  He didn't just play in the snow, he swam in it.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!