Feb 11, 2015

A Glimpse Of Spring

Warm weather, pfffftttt.  Well, more like decent weather, not exactly warm.  I knew it wouldn't last long.  We had a good couple of days of what I like to call a teaser.  But, trust me, we took full advantage of it.  The boys did some stuff inside one night, such as making a fort and playing ping pong.  I even took a picture of Landon cleaning to show his future wife.  I gotta' document all the embarrassing stuff, too.  This way when he says he can't clean or doesn't clean, I got proof.  Bad mom, I know.  It will pay off someday, I'm sure.  The next day we went to park to throw a frisbee and get ready for baseball season.  A little pre-season warm-up never hurt anyone.  It was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be.  We made Liam run to the tree and back to wear him out.  Best. Plan. Ever.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



"Hi, mom!"


Earning his keep: tubs and toilets.  Ooooh, fun.







Landon ran all the way to the tree and back.


Everyone was pooped.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!