Jan 6, 2015

The Flying Helicopter

Liam was dying to get outside to play with his new toy he got for Christmas.  Aaron had to help at first, but Liam quickly managed to make the helicopter fly all by himself.  He chased the thing everywhere.  I was amazed how high the helicopter went up into the sky.  There were even times that it took a quick turn and almost buzzed my hair.  The boys giggled about that.  I guess that's one way to get a cheap haircut, huh?  We had so much fun.  Well, I think I had the most fun watching Aaron and Liam try to operate the silly thing, including the weird faces they made getting it to fly.  Definitely entertaining, for sure.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug















This picture is an illusion.  Liam jumped next to the helicopter which looks like he's standing on it.  Funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!