Dec 10, 2014

Mommy and Me Day: Ice Skating

I can't remember the last time I spent time with just Landon.  Before Liam came along he was my buddy.  Liam takes up a lot of my time, attention, and energy these days.  Landon and I did everything and went everywhere together.  I've been trying to figure out what we were going to do and it hit me that it's that time of the year that we can go ice skating.  In the past, Landon wasn't too keen on skating, but boy did that change once he got on the ice.  My little man took off!  No fear whatsoever!  I'll admit, it took me a little bit to get my bearings.  I'm not as young as I used to be, ya know.  I'm happy to report that I didn't fall once.  Yay!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!