Dec 10, 2014

A Crafty Thanksgiving 2014

This year was my first year fixing a full-on Thanksgiving dinner for my family.  Originally it was just supposed to be the four of us since everyone else already had plans or just wanted to chill out (and Liam's issues).  Then I found out the my in-laws were coming over to join us.  The day was filled with food, crafts and lots and lots of cleaning.  We did manage to decorate the inside of our home later that night and saved the outdoor Christmas stuff for the next day.  Before Aaron's parents left we were able to make our own ornaments for the tree, thanks to Grandma's stash of buttons, ribbon, and such.  They are a great addition to our traditional ornaments I buy for us every year.  Overall, it was a good day.

P.S. The more I thought about this later, the more bummed I became.  But I should have taken pictures of the food before we chowed down.  Didn't think a thing about it at the time.  Oh well, maybe next year.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Everyone died laughing when Liam started playing with his Granddad's hair (or lack thereof).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!